Thursday, October 27, 2011

Madrid and Paris!

Tomorrow I will be getting up around 3 am for my flight to Madrid! A few of my friends and I will be staying in Madrid for five nights and traveling to Toledo for one of the days we are there. On Wednesday, my apartment mate Christina and I will be leaving for Paris and staying there for three nights. We will also be meeting up with a few of our good friends who are in our abroad program and will be be staying at the same hostel as us. Paris was definitely my number one city that was on my list to visit when I decided I was studying abroad. I believe I will have internet at the hostels I am staying at so I will be able to update my blog a few times throughout my visits. Tapas, churros, crepes, and the Eiffel tower here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment